Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's time for a change

Hmm.What kind of change?Take a look.
Just received my parcel from the site I ordered last week.
I just can't wait to open it.








Seriously,I think it's time for me to gain some weight.
Perhaps not some as I'm hoping for a mass gain.
Yeah,I know I'm exactly the opposite one where most of the people out there are trying so hard to put off some weight to be slim.
Girls might be envy of us for having such a slim body no matter how much we ate.
Well,I just can't help it.





I've set my target to 60kg,not to high for me to hit I guess.
Let's see if there's any changes on me as time goes by.
Of course,I'm hoping for the positive results.
All the best to me and also D' and not to forget our Benny who's in a great shape now.Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin