Friday, April 24, 2009

Friendship

Have you ever met someone who's willing to cook for you that u have just known for less than a week?
Isn't that sweet if you could found someone who's being so nice to you?
It's better to give out than receive right?I'm sure when that particular day comes its gonna worth it where you can get back your return on how you treated people.
God is so wise that He/She never created friends with a price tag or else i wouldn't afford a precious friend like you.


I admit that I might not be a good friend at times especially when I simply spill out unnecessary words without thinking it properly from my stinky mouth that cause you all of you had angers on me.
I apologize for things that i have done and caused during the past and hope you all can accept my apology.


Time isn't what makes a friendship last.
It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between the souls.
True friends will never be apart,maybe in distance but not in heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin